2017 Saroafrica Graduate Trainee Recruitment
Saroafrica International Limited is an innovative & Profitable Company in her chosen Industries, enhancing Lives from Farms to Homes through her winning Products & Services channeled through her extensive Rural & Urban Trade Networks in Nigeria & Sub-Saharan Africa.
In Saroafrica, we have obligated to doing the right thing in the right and prescribed manner because of our strong belief that our business growth and expansion will be achieved and sustained when strong corporate governance and a culture of compliance exist.
We are recruiting Fresh Northern Graduates into our Graduate Trainee Scheme, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee – Call for Northern Graduates
The Candidate we want
- You must be Hausa Speaking
- You must be residing in the North
- You should be 25 years and below as at your last birthday
- You studied Crop Science/ Production in the university
- You have completed your NYSC Scheme
- You should a self-starter and be ready to live in the rural areas of our job locations
- Be analytical minded with the ability to learn quickly.
- Be confident and possess leadership skills.
- Ability to sell.
The Job Role
- Your job role entails working with farmers and working on the farms.
- Your job role also involves Extension Services to Farms.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online