2018 Workforce Group Graduate Intensive Training Programme : Apply Here
Who we seek
We seek smart and young individuals who have the following competencies to join the 2018 cohort of the Workforce Academy:
- Ability to proffer creative solutions to problems.
- Demonstrated analytical and logical thinking skill.
- Be willing to work creatively in a fast paced environment.
- Be computer literate.
- Be result oriented and self-driven.
- Be highly confident and assertive.
- Demonstrate capacity for hard work and possess the ability to work under pressure.
- Desire to drive your own work and take initiatives.
- Demonstrate exceptional writing skills and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently while developing strong working relationships with peers and leaders.
- Learning agility.
- Obsessed with growth and personal development.
- Ownership mentality.
Basic Qualifications & Requirements
- Must have completed NYSC as at the time of application.
- Not be older than 27 years by December 31, 2018.
- 0 – 3-year work experience (preferably client facing and problem solving experience).
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a minimum of second class upper.
- M.Sc. degree from a reputable institution is an added advantage.
Application Closes on 12th January, 2018.
Method of Application
Qualified and Interested Applicants should click here to apply online