Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with offices and operations in more than 200 cities worldwide.
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee Program
Job Number: 00512900
- Does the idea of an international career with a global market leader in the consulting industry sound appealing to you?
- Accenture’s graduate trainee programme provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. You will be working on projects that transform leading organizations and communities around the world. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
- Conducting industry and client research and analysis to identify opportunities for improvements
- Gathering and documenting the client’s current business processes, people and technology capabilities and requirements
- Performing financial assessments to support the development of new business processes and architecture
- Assisting in the design and development of new business processes, capabilities and supporting technologies
- Supporting the testing and implementation of new business processes
- Developing communications, training and job aids to assist in change management activities.
Fresh graduates with the following attributes are needed to join our Consulting team through our Graduate Trainee programme:
- B.sc in any discipline with minimum of 2nd class upper and above
- Candidate should possess a maximum 0-12 months post NYSC experience at the time of application
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online