The successful candidate will have:
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Logistics, Procurement or other related field.
- A minimum of one year working experience in logistics or procurement.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Experience in the International Non-Governmental Organization (INGO) and Humanitarian context.
- Good communication (verbal and written), interpersonal, strong organisation and team working skills.
- High level of flexibility and self-motivation.
- Good knowledge and working experience with Microsoft MS Office Suite.
- Strong commitment to Action Against Hunger mission, values and policy.
Application Closing Date
3rd October, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: The advert may close before the due date once we have received applications from qualified candidates.