The Successful Candidate will;
- Have a minimum of completed Secondary Education in an accredited academic institution.
- Have a minimum of 1 year of relevant professional experience in a similar role.
- Have good knowledge and working experience with HF and VHF Radios.
- Be flexible in terms of working hours.
- Have excellent command of spoken and written English.
- Have previous experience in INGO at the same level of position preferably.
- Have knowledge about radio installation/basic maintenance, electricity or any technical field.
Application Closing Date
29th September, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: The advert may close before the due date once we have received applications from qualified candidates.