eRecruiter Nigeria Limited – Our client is a luxury 5-star Hotel located in Kano, with over 18 years’ experience in the hospitality industry in Nigeria. They currently have an opening for qualified candidate based in Kano State, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Human Resource Manager (HoReCa)
- Manpower planning and set-up of job descriptions in alignment with the company’s standards
- Recruitment of qualified candidates on all levels from all available sources e.g. external recruitment agencies
- Handling of training curriculum
- Implementation of the brand’s global practices in Nigeria
- Standardization of HR practice in alignment with the company’s policies
- Selection, placement, induction, on-boarding and training & development of the new staff
- Set-up of work contracts inclusive of compensation structure, rewards, benefits, retirement benefits, medical and health care
- Minimal of 4 years Hospitality HR experience.
- 2 Years minimal of using OPERA/MICROS hospitality management systems
- Chartered HR certifications are a huge advantage
- Must have at least 3 Years most recent experience from 4-5 STAR Hospitality Brands (HORECA)
- Must be proficient with use of OPERA/MICROS hospitality management systems
- Must have track record of effectiveness and managing training curriculum.
- Strong aura of confidence and competence
- Must be willing to work in or relocate to Kano State
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should;