British Council Behaviours
- Being Accountable (Essential): Delivering my best in order to meet my commitments.
- Connecting with Others (Essential): Making regular opportunities to understand others better.
- Making it Happen (Essential): Delivering clear results for the British Council.
- Working Together (Essential): Establishing a genuinely common goal with others.
- Creating Shared Purpose (Essential): Communicating and engaging picture of how we can work together.
- Shaping the Future (Essential): Looking for ways in which we can do things better.
Application Closing Date
29th December, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Click here for more Job Description (Ms Word)
Click here to download BC Behaviour (pdf)
Click here to download BC Core skills (MS Word)
Note: That you should only fill out the application after thoroughly reading through the Role Profile & Guidance. There’s some important information you don’t want to miss.