- B.Tech/B.Engr/HND Agricultural Science, (Agronomy) or related field. (2nd Class Lower or Upper Credit)
- Years of Experience: 7 & above
- Proven ability in farm management, excellent understanding of agronomic practices i.e. crop fertilization, weed control pest and disease control and varieties selection, knowledgeable in the establishment of dedicated primary nursery sites for varieties breeding;
- Ability to plan and organize effectively, excellent communication skill, persuasion, presentation, and customer service skills, ability to utilize organizational and multi-tasking skills to ensure maximum productivity and manage time effectively;
- Ability to provide solutions and demonstrate innovative thinking with excellent problem solving/analytical skills.