Interested and qualified candidates should include their Curriculum Vitae (of the nominated officer), which must clearly state the following details in the following order:
- Names, email address and phone number of the officer
- Current cadre and grade level (Nominees should not be above GL 15 or equivalent)
- Date of first appointment, confirmation and last promotion (relevant document attached)
- Academic and professional qualifications (attach copies of certificates)
- Evidence of past training in Public Procurement at the Bureau’s training centre (which will be an added advantage – please attach copies of certificates)
The request from interested Parastatals, Agencies, Institutions and Commissions should reach the Bureau and should be addressed to the:
Bureau of Public Procurement,
11 Suleiman Barau Crescent,
Off Ibrahim Taiwo Street,
- There is currently no conversion for core civil servants.
- Nominees above GL 15 or equivalent shall not be considered for this programme;
- Only shortlisted nominated officers will be admitted to the training;
- The shortlisted nominated officers must come along with two (2) recent passport photograph for registration;
- The endorsement of candidates by Accounting Officers implies that successful nominees shall be converted into the Procurement Cadre in their respective establishments;
- Failure to follow the above listed requirements will automatically disqualify the Candidate. The shortlisted nominated officers will be published on the Bureau’s website.