We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Call Center Agent
Job Type: Full time
Reporting To: Customer Service Supervisor
- Responsible for receiving audio complaints from various sources such as consumers, the CEO- IE, Consumer Protection Council (CPC), NERC, Independence Corrupt Practices (ICPC), IKEJA forum of NERC etc.
- Obtains client information by answering telephone calls; interviewing clients; verifying information.
- Respond to billing inquiries and handle customers’ high bill complaints.
- Provide information about company programs, products and services.
- Report electric emergencies and outages.
- Provide data to customers requesting new services and/or construction and channel to appropriate office.
- This role requires a first degree or its equivalent diploma qualification.
- Requires between 2-3 years relevant work experience with advanced/ extensive knowledge and mastery of relevant theories, principles and complex techniques gained through broad experience or special development.
- Possesses current knowledge of profession.
- Knowledge of the business
- Good customer service management
- Good Phone Skills.
- Good Analytical skills.
- Commitment to Task.
- Ability to work under pressure and multi task effectively.
- Good Verbal communication & interpersonal Skills.
- Attention to Detail.
- Good customer Service
Application Closing Date
5th March, 2018.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online