Transport Services Limited (TSL) is transport solution provider, active and proficient in the transportation of goods/products from source to end user. All our trucks are fully equipped with state of the art tracking devices which provide our clients with real time information on the location of their consignment.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Contract Manager
- Oversee the operations of each logistics executive within a contract and ensure customer order fulfilment in accordance with TSL’s health, safety and security regulations and policies
- Provide key indices on operational (direct and indirect) cost and service delivery capabilities to properly position for future planning
- Following up on special orders, problems, questions and issues that require immediate attention and answers
- Provide assistance and support to logistics executives as relates to safe delivery of customer order and truck turnaround
- Manage relationships with the Union officials at the various contract locations
- Maximize revenue through management of order fulfilment and spot hire requests received from customers
- Coordinate the activities of all Logistics executives in each contract
- Monitor availability of trucks to be utilized for operations
- Monitor truck’s turn around, siding and offsite repairs.
- Liaise with Fleet Management to ensure speedy release of trucks under repair with TSL Support/MROs in accordance with Service Level Agreement
- Provide key indices report on operational activities on a daily and weekly basis to identify exceptions
- Prepare the Union’s (PTD/NUPENG) insurance and bridging claims if applicable
- Conflict resolution that may arise between Logistics executives and drivers
- Attendance of weekly/monthly/quarterly operations meetings
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply online