Required Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university in a relevant field is required; Master’s Degree is preferred;
- A minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience working in governance programs, including experience with a Contractor or international NGO with demonstrated supervisory experience;
- Experience working in West Africa with experience in Nigeria strongly preferred;
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge establishing systems and overseeing start-up under limited time constraints as well as program close-out;
- Experience in the hiring and supervising of host country local personnel and ensuring, when need arises, that they secure necessary training required to meet program needs;
- Financial management experience, including budgeting; financial management (tracking, reporting, and accounting); and procurement;
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills.
- Fluency in US Government policies and procedures in regards to contract management, financial reporting, procurement processes, systems, and grants and contracts management; experience with construction procurements a plus.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience working on programs related to good governance, public financial management, government service delivery, citizen engagement, and/or conflict mitigation; and
- Experience engaging women and marginalized groups to ensure their inclusion.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online