Required Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree – MA or PhD preferred – in Political Science, Monitoring and Evaluation, Public Administration, Business Administration, Public Policy, Law, or a related field;
- Minimum eight (8) years of related development experience in adaptive management, monitoring and evaluation, research and analysis, good governance, or a related field;
- Expertise in political economy and conflict assessment and mapping, managing complex partnerships and cross-cutting projects, and local, state, and national institutional building;
- Strong experience with coalition building and collaboration with multiple stakeholders, including civil society, and government;
- Demonstrated leadership, management, strategic thinking, analysis, and research experience;
- Able to work effectively and professionally with high-level government officials, civil society organizations (CSOs), donor, project staff, and other beneficiaries;
- Excellent communication skills and a demonstrated track record of working effectively in a teamwork environment;
- Fluency in English.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience working in West Africa and/or Nigeria;
- Proficiency in Hausa; and
- Experience engaging women and marginalized groups to ensure their inclusion.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply online