Required Skills & Qualifications
- Required Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, or relevant field. Master’s degree in relevant field preferred
- Minimum of six 6 years of relevant work experience preferably with USAID-funded projects
- Experience with USAID project finances and budgeting (preferred) or similar work for other donors/U.S. Government agencies
- Competent in using computers and financial software
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent written and spoken English required
- Ability to work under pressure and efficiently handle multiple tasks
- Ability to work under own initiative or as a part of a team
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: CreativeNigeriaRecruitment@gmail.com With the subject line “Reward Finance Manager”
Note: Local candidates strongly encouraged to apply.