Required Skills & Qualifications
- University degree in Education; advanced degree preferred.
- At least one to three years of relevant professional experience with an international or civil society organization, including direct implementation of education programming
- Expertise in accounting, finance or business administration.
- Knowledge of laws, accounting principles, USAID rules and regulations, and labor laws
- Excellent spoken and technical writing ability in English
- Good computer skills in programs including MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook
- Ability to work under pressure in challenging working and living conditions
- Willingness to travel extensively in northeast Nigeria, including to remote and/or insecure locations
Application Closing Date
4th November, 2017
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s/Resume to: CreativeNigeriaRecruitment@gmail.com with the subject line “Accountant EIE”
Note: Only finalists will be, please contacted. No phone calls. Creative Associates International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Em pan>