Required Skills & Qualifications
- University Degree in Education; advanced degree preferred.
- At least one to three years of relevant professional experience with an international or civil society organization, including direct implementation of education programming.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent record keeping and documentation skills.
- Familiarity with donor/client rules and regulations.
- Familiarity with local employment law.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Verbal and written working proficiency in English.
- Ability to work under pressure in challenging working and living conditions.
- Willingness to travel extensively in northeast Nigeria, including to remote and/or insecure locations.
Application Closing Date
4th November, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s/Resume to: CreativeNigeriaRecruitment@gmail.com
Note: Only finalists will be, please contacted. No phone calls. Creative Associates International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity.