Required Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience working on USAID or similar internationally-funded programs.
- Knowledge of donor procurement rules and regulations.
- Strong communication skills.
- Verbal and written working proficiency in English.
- Ability to work under pressure in challenging working and living conditions.
- Willingness to travel extensively in northeast Nigeria, including to remote and/or insecure locations.
Application Closing Date
4th November, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s/Resumes to: CreativeNigeriaRecruitment@gmail.com with the subject line “Procurement Assistant EIE”.
Note: Only finalists will be, please contacted. No phone calls. Creative Associates International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran.