Required Skills & Qualifications
- Secondary School Certificate is desired.
- One-year work experience in an office environment is required.
- Ability to multi-task is required.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills are required.
- Proficient at using Microsoft office software: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Excellent record keeping and documentation skills are required.
- Verbal and written working proficiency in English.
- Ability to work under pressure in challenging working and living conditions.
- Willingness to travel extensively in northeast Nigeria, including to remote and/or insecure locations.
Application Closing Date
4th November, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: CreativeNigeriaRecruitment@gmail.com with the subject line “Logisitics & Admin Assistant EIE”.
Note: Only finalists will be, please contacted. No phone calls.