Required Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience working on USAID or similar internationally-funded programs.
- Strong knowledge of donor procurement rules and regulations.
- Demonstrated ability to solve challenging and complicated logistical issues.
- Experience with budgeting and cost analysis.
- Strong ability to use and develop management and tracking systems.
- Strong communication skills.
- Verbal and written working proficiency in English.
- Ability to work under pressure in challenging working and living conditions.
- Willingness to travel extensively in northeast Nigeria, including to remote and/or insecure locations.
- Only finalists will be, please contacted. No phone calls.
Application Closing Date
4th November, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV/Resume to: CreativeNigeriaRecruitment@gmail.com with the subject line “Procurement Officer EIE”