Required Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum Master’s degree in Political Science, Public Administration, Public Financial Management, Public Policy, Law, Economics or a related field;
- Minimum eight (8) years of related Nigerian development experience in public policy and administration, community development, , public financial management, or political analysis;
- Experience working in northern Nigeria;
- Knowledge of state government reform efforts in Nigeria;
- Expertise in political economy and conflict assessment and mapping, managing complex partnerships and cross-cutting projects, and local, state, and national institutional building;
- Expertise in public service, good governance and/or accountability and oversight;
- Proven effectiveness in managing high-level government relations;
- Experience with civil society and government capacity building, and governance accountability;
- Fluency in Hausa and proficiency in writing, reading and speaking English at a senior professional level.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience engaging women and marginalized groups to ensure their inclusion
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Local candidates strongly encouraged to apply.
- This position is contingent upon donor funding.
- Only finalists will be contacted. No phone calls, please.