Cummins Inc. a global power leader, is a fortune 500 corporation of complementary business units that design, manufacture, distribute and service engines and related technologies, including fuel systems, controls, air handling, filtration, emission solutions and electrical power generation systems.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Ref No: 17000219
Location: Federal Capital Territory, DBU Industrial Area -Abuja
Job Type: Internship
Recruitment Job Type: Student – Internship
- A great future awaits….it all starts here, launch your career with Cummins!
- Cummins Inc. is offering a Graduate Development Opportunity in Nigeria.
- By working to coordinate the production, shipment,delivery of the goods and Customer After Service Support required to meet their business needs, Cummins Inc. has been able to more easily meet the demands of their customers.
Qualifications and Competencies
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Ability to learn, analyze, and understand business and technical processes
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal, written, presentation) to all levels of the organization.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Effective team work and multi-tasking skills a must
- Bachelors (2nd Class & above) in Engineering, Management or related Administration discipline
- MUST have completed NYSC
- Additional Responsibilities Unique to this Position
- A development opportunity whilst being coached by senior Africa leaders
- Projects and work assignments that will immediately provide you an opportunity to practice your theory
- Opportunity to work with global teams on key projects (within and outside of Africa)
- A great work environment
- A competitive and market related salary, including medical aid
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online