Proven methodology, profound impact, and sustainable results.
These are the component that makes our company unique. At Fadac Resources we provide businesses with human capital solutions that can help improve oral performance while reducing employment practice risk.
We can assist organization no matter how large or small to establish , outsource and trouble shoot any human resources functions/ challenges .
Our believe is that people are the greatest asset in the organization regardless of the business size, industry and market share. We provide the best professionals backed with solid years of experience and knowledge, and their job is to integrate solutions for your business needs.
Our client is an high profile aesthetic clinic in Lagos. They are currently in need of a Customer Service Officer (Receptionist to report) . The potential candidate act as the focal point of communication between patients, doctors and other relevant members of the primary care team.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be a competent member of the reception team by acquiring and maintaining a good working knowledge of all current and developing administration procedures, thereby adding to the efficient and smooth running of the practice.
- Greet patients and visitors to the practice and respond appropriately to and/or redirect all patient and visitor requests.
- Book in patients and visitors in line with practice appointments and procedures.
- Book, amend and cancel patient appointments as required
- Answer incoming telephone calls, ensuring calls are handled appropriately or documented and redirected.
- Ensure up-to-date maintenance of computerised records – including correct filing of results and letters.
- Receive incoming mail, process and distribute as appropriate
SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS OF THIS POST
- Candidate must be a female
- Good communication skills, general computer knowledge and any relevant previous experience would be helpful.
- Ability to work well in a team, but also without direct supervision and on own initiative when necessary.
- A degree in any qualification is a must.
Applicants should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org