Deloitte Nigeria Graduate Associates Recruitment 2017
Deloitte Nigeria ongoing recruitment for suitable and qualified applicants to fill the position of Graduate Associates . The Position is based in Nigeria.
Requisition Code: 140611
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Why Join us?
At Deloitte, we:
- Make an impact, expecting the exceptional from our highly talented professionals
- Connect strengths, celebrating and developing the unique strengths of our people
- Accelerate ambitions, valuing work and life
- Inspire our people as tomorrow’s leaders, helping them thrive at every level
- Our professionals are unified by a collaborative culture that fosters integrity, outstanding value to markets and clients, commitment to each other, and strength from cultural diversity.
- Are you driven, self-motivated, young, savvy and keen to make an impact that matters? Then join our team of young professionals leading world class practices and innovation and charting the course for the future of professional services globally.
Educational Requirements/Professional Qualifications
- Have graduated from a recognized University/Polytechnic in Nigeria or overseas with a minimum of second class upper/upper credit (or its equivalent) in any discipline
- Have a minimum of 5 credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/NECO subjects or accepted equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite and/or other computer applications
- Be of proven integrity, giving attention to confidentiality requirements
- Be self-motivated
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills
- Be team players, able to make impact in groups
- Possess excellent writing and analytical skills
Method of Application
Qualified and interested applicants should;