Creative Associates International is a dynamic, fast-growing global development firm that specializes in education, economic growth, democratic institutions and stabilization. Based in Washington, D.C., Creative has a field presence in more than 15 countries with a strong client portfolio that includes the U.S. Agency for International Development and the State Department, among others. Creative Associates International has been working in Nigeria for more than a decade to support development programs throughout the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Deputy Chief of Party
Requisition Number: 16-0420
Location: Northern Nigeria
- Creative Associates seeks a Deputy Chief of Party (DCOP) for an anticipated USAID-funded project in Nigeria.
- The DCOP will support the Chief of Party (COP) and provide overall day-to-day management and coordination of project technical and administrative personnel and functions, including ensuring that appropriate technical and financial reporting requirements are met.
- S/he should have appropriate levels of complementary expertise, professional and work experience to support the COP and coherent and effective program coordination and operations, and possess the relevant management, communication, and interpersonal skills to fulfill this role.
- Manage program operations, including administration, logistics, procurement, budgeting, finance and compliance, property, and oversight of grants under contract;
- Support a broad range of activities related to good governance, public financial management, citizen engagement, government service delivery, and conflict mitigation;
- Serve as USAID liaison in coordination with COP and during his/her absence;
- Support the development of the project strategic framework and work plans for the program implementation to ensure the achievement of the program goals;
- Support the COP in management of the program team in an open and respectful manner; and
- Support the COP in implementation of project monitoring and evaluation activities.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested applicants should click here to apply online