Creative Associates International is a dynamic, fast-growing global development firm that specializes in education, economic growth, democratic development and post-crisis stabilization. Based in Washington, D.C., Creative has a field presence in more than 25 countries with a strong client portfolio that includes the U.S. Agency for International Development and the State Department, among others. Since its founding in 1977, Creative has earned a solid reputation among its clients and is well-regarded by competitors and partners alike.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Director of Adaptive Management, Analysis, and Evaluation
Requisition Number: 16-0425
Locations: Bauchi and Sokoto
Position Duration: 5 years
Position Start Date: Anticipated Fall 2017.
- The upcoming Nigeria State2State project, funded by USAID, aims to increase the effectiveness, accountability, and transparency of selected state and local governments in Nigeria.
- The program will operate in Bauchi, Sokoto, and at least one other state in the north of Nigeria, and focus on strengthening public financial management and service delivery systems in key sectors such as education, health, and water, sanitation, and hygiene.
- Creative Associates seeks a Director of Adaptive Management, Analysis, and Evaluation for an anticipated USAID-funded project in Nigeria. The Director will oversee a series of assessments which will be conducted in Bauchi, Sokoto, and a third state, synthesize the results of those assessments within a unified framework, contribute to the development and adaptation of the program implementation.
Reporting and Supervision:
- The Director of Adaptive Management, Analysis and Evaluation reports to the Chief of Party. Director will supervise 3-5 managers related to monitoring and evaluation, knowledge management, performance reviews and communications.
- Manage the assessments of the governance systems in Sokoto, Bauchi, and a third state, developing parameters for research in coordination with Creative’s management team, and overseeing partners and contractors;
- Synthesize the results of assessments and develop an adaptive management monitoring and evaluation framework;
- Conduct ongoing analysis of program impact with special attention to identifying possible adaptions necessary to take advantage of windows of opportunity and / or to meet ‘do no harm’ concerns;
- Assist in the identification of subject matter experts;
- Contribute to program implementation and monitoring and evaluation strategies;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply online