Cornerstone Staffing – Our Client, a fast paced FMCG company, is looking to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: E-Commerce & Digital Marketing Intern
- If you are interested in gaining work experience and entering the field of E-Commerce and Digital, then this program will help you build a strong understanding of how the online market works and what skills you will need to develop in order to grow and evolve.
- Key focus of the program are digital marketing campaigns, content management, and online retailer activation. The Work: Help us tell our story. Engage and grow an audience with creative ideas and solutions. Assist with social media, in bound strategies, blog and graphic design.
- Design and develop integrated digital marketing strategies
- Plan and execute all web, SEM, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Collaborate with web development team to create and update web pages/e-commerce and optimize user experience
- Generate monthly reports on marketing campaign’s performance.
Education and Experience
- Excellent writing, editing, presentation and communication skills
- Familiarity with key social media tools like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube etc.
- A basic understanding of online marketing
- Computer proficiency: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Awareness of emerging web technologies.
Skills and Competencies:
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Extremely Strong Writing and Editing Skills (Journalism or English Major a plus)
- Highly self-motivated and detail oriented
- Ability to organize and prioritize projects efficiently with tight deadlines
- Passion for learning and continue self-development
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online