ARM Life is the subsidiary of Asset & Resource Management Company Holdings (ARM). Its parent company, ARM Hold Co is one of the largest non-bank financial services firms in Nigeria with a focus on asset management. Established in 1994, ARM started operations as a traditional asset management company specialising in the management of quoted equities and fixed income securities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Advisor (Sales Executive)
- Analyze financial information obtained from clients to determine strategies for meeting clients’ financial objectives.
- Answer clients’ questions about the purposes and details of financial plans and strategies.
- Build and maintain client bases, keeping current client plans up-to-date and recruiting new clients on an ongoing basis.
- Research and investigate available investment opportunities to determine whether they fit into financial plans.
- Exceptional customer service skills to quickly assess a client’s needs and meet their goals.
- Minimum of OND
- Minimum of 1 year’s relevant experience in sales and marketing.
Application Closing Date
25th May, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply online