Newgate Medical Services Limited started operations in October, 2000 with committed staff of 10 with the aim of bridging the obvious gap identified in health care delivery service in Ikorodu. We decided to change the face of healthcare by raising delivery standard. We have over the year maintained our standards with continuous improvement of performance. Dynamism has been our watchword.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Information Technology Support Technician
Ref. No.: Ref NMSL/2017/J0012
Contract Type: Full Time
Department: Information Technology
- Installing hardware and software systems
- Maintaining or repairing equipment
- Troubleshooting a variety of computer issues
- CCTV Installation and Maintenance
- National Diploma in Computer science, Computer engineering, Statistics, Information technology/systems or any other related courses.
- One year working experience.
- Strong knowledge of computers and how they operate, which includes having a broad understanding of hardware and software, operating systems and basic computer programming.
- Familiarity with electronic equipment, Internet applications and security.
- Comptia A+, CCNA, MTCNA, (or any IT related) certification will be an added advantage
Application Closing Date
1st November, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online