British American Tobacco is all about freedom of choice – whether it’s our people or our products. Combined with our entrepreneurial spirit, it’s what’s driven our phenomenal success. We started trading tobacco over a hundred years ago. Today, we’re a multibillion dollar company with more than 200 brands in our portfolio. With robust positions in each of our regional markets, our future looks equally bright too.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Auditor
Job number: 946
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Appointment type: Permanent
- We are hiring 3 new colleagues as Quality Assurance Auditors, to join our Second Manufacturing department (SMD).
- The purpose of the role holder is to ensure that Quality measurements are taken, analyzed, trended and reported so that timely accurate and relevant Quality data can be issued to customers and business management.
- Min OND(certification) in Science Field with Chemistry, Mathematics or Statistics as a major study area;
- Ensure compliance with British American Tobacco EMS & EHS guidelines for all QA activities;
- Functional knowledge of quality analysis tools (Pareto, Excel, Fishbone diagram, UPS, 5 whys and SPC tool;
- Able to communicate timely feedback in a constructive & simple manner;
- Good organizational and reporting skills;
- Functional knowledge and use of QA systems (Equata, Vides, Quality reporting system, BO & Infosys).
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online