Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Marketing Specialist 3
Job ID: 1700148O
Job Role: Oracle Academy Country Manager: Nigeria
Organization Name: Oracle Academy
- As Oracle’s flagship philanthropic educational program, Oracle Academy advances computer science education globally to drive knowledge, innovation, skills development, and diversity in technology fields. To this end, Oracle Academy offers students and educational institutions a free and complete portfolio of software, curriculum, hosted technology, faculty trainings, support, and certification resources.
- The program works with public and private partners to provide the tools educators need to engage inspire and prepare students to become innovators and leaders of the future. Through Oracle Academy, students receive hands-on experience with the latest technologies, helping to make them college and career ready in the era of big data, cloud computing, the Internet of Things, and beyond.
- Responsible for the management of the Oracle Academy program, including marketing and outreach, program growth, training adoption and the development of strategic partnerships and projects..
- Collect and document anecdotal feedback from members, prospective members, and partners and provide input about Oracle Academy benefits and campaigns (current and future) to the Marketing, Member Engagement and Services, and Academy Program Development teams.
- Upon request, lead cross-team, global projects to develop marketing assets, campaigns and collateral.
- Identify and develop training demand and create training plans for Nigeria or partnership in association with the Oracle Academy curriculum and training team.
- Manage and run all promotional and recruitment events.
- Maintain general knowledge of all Oracle Academy policies, reporting and processes.
- Manage local Oracle Academy Marketing & Outreach budget.
- Identify PR opportunities for the Oracle Academy and work with local PR managers via the global PR approval process to secure these opportunities in social and print media.
- Travel will be up to 10%.
- Plans, executes, and measures demand generation marketing programs to grow sales pipeline and revenue for Field Sales organization.
- 5+ years experience
- Proven track record executing multi-faceted event programs.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Able to engage customers in dialogue about their business needs and IT solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal skills, and ability to work on far-flung virtual teams.
- Understands principles of Sales business/revenue/pipeline management.
- Moderate technical and strategic understanding of Technology, Applications, and Industry solutions being marketed.
- Attention to detail and discipline to follow established policies and processes from event design to execution to lead flow.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online