We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Business Manager
Requisition ID: 1700002B
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Job Code: STR/CMBG/0109
Job Type: Full-time
- FirstBank has identified immediate opportunities for suitably qualified and highly competent individuals to fill the position of Business Manager in Ibadan Hub.
- The search is targeted at external candidates with relevant skills, knowledge, experience and track record of success and achievement in Trade Transactions.
- Reporting to the Group Head, the ideal candidates will implement effective marketing strategies and plans to achieve profitability and growth in market share within the area of jurisdiction.
Specific responsibilities and manning requirements are as detailed below:
- Responsible for the P & L of Commercial Banking segment within the assigned market coverage area.
- Provide strategic leadership and guidance to the team to achieve increased value creation, volume of business and enhanced profitability for the Bank.
- Champion the development of marketing strategies and coordinate marketing efforts across the Hub.
- Network with all potential clients across the various business segments to increase customer base and drive liability generation.
- Supervise the activities of RMs across the Hub to ensure optimal achievement of set targets.
- Minimum of 8 years’ relevant experience across various business segments, with specific emphasis on Commercial business
- Excellent business development experience and natural flair for sales & marketing
- Strong credit analysis/appraisal, loans administration and account management skills
- Ability to leverage products to increase market penetration, drive liability generation, increase profitability and market share
- Strong knowledge of Export trade finance and ability to handle big ticket transactions
- Knowledge of financial modelling, quantitative and analytic skills; and familiarity with specialized industry issues
- Knowledge of Trade services, Portfolio management, business/product development and credit assessment and structuring
- A good first degree from a reputable institution; higher degree(S) and/or relevant professional certification will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online