GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
We are is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Position: Early Career Development Program (ECDP)-SSA, Finance
Ref No: 2942693
Job Location: Lagos
Job Function: Finance
Business Segment: Oil & Gas Subsea & Drilling
- Support the region in driving controllership objectives and improving upon the internal control infrastructure for the Sub-Saharan Africa region; while fostering improved quantitative controllership metrics and accountability across process owners.
- He/she will also support on implementation of, and compliance with, financial policies, procedures, and enterprise standards, while serving as the Business’ interface with external regulatory bodies, including audit firms.
- Support execution of Business’ priorities.
- Facilitate monthly/quarterly closing rhythms in partnership with regional and product company reporting teams.
- Facilitate business simplification initiatives to enhance reporting channels for improved and sustainable quarter-end close metrics.
- Support in coordinating financial statement audits with external /internal auditors; including SOX, GAAP and Statutory regulatory reviews.
- Partner with GE Corporate Audit Staff and Finance Managers for internal GE compliance reviews. Drive closure of open audit issues and proactively work to prevent future issues / manage risk. Lead resulting corrective action process implementation and follow up throughout the organization.
- Finance / Economic/Accounting Bachelor’s Degree or similar.
- Master’s degree is an added advantage 0-2 years Audit or Tax experience Proficiency in computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite
Method of Application
Click Here To Apply Online