GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Title: Operations Management Leadership Program – OMLP
Ref No: 3003019
Job Function: Manufacturing
Business Segment: Oil & Gas Headquarters
- OMLP is an intensive program designed to accelerate the development of early career talent and produce leaders capable of meeting the challenges facing the operations function at GE.
- OMLP is a two-year program that allows members to build leadership and functional skills through challenging rotational assignments and world-class training. Through these job assignments and training, program members are involved in GE’s strategic initiatives, including GE’s drive for LEAN Six Sigma.
- Participating in an intensive 2-year-long program including 3 different assignments in manufacturing operations
- Possible assignments include shop operations, lean, process
- Working in a full time position combines challenging job assignments, coursework training and interactive seminars to equip you with exceptional technical, financial, business and leadership skills and to prepare you for your further career steps
- Technical classroom training in manufacturing, global supply chain management, lean Six Sigma and sourcing
- Business training and challenging experience in: project management, team leading, negotiation, business acumen
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online