GlaxoSmithKline (GSK), one of the world’s leading research based pharmaceutical and healthcare companies, is committed to improving the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. GSK employs over 97,000 employees in over 100 countries worldwide.
- Medical Governance Executive Responsibilities
- Function as a point of contact for all queries /activities related to medical governance in the LOC. Identify and implement process improvement related to Medical governance in the LOC.
- Liaise with the area pharmacovigilance hub, on the basis of PV activities for of all marketed products and products in clinical trials in Nigeria. Responsible for other pharmacovigilance activities in Nigeria performed at the LOC.
- Coordinate LOC Medical governance meetings by driving and acting as the secretariat, driving agenda development in consultation with the CMD, taking minutes of meetings, tracking and timely closure of action.
- Basic Science and allied subjects
- Post-graduation management qualification or industry experience as an added advantage
- Good interpersonal skills
- Previous similar roles or training/teaching experience
- Pharmaceutical/Healthcare Industry experience