Google is not a conventional company, and we don’t intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world’s most successful organizations – a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind – but even as we continue to grow, we’re committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success. We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards.
Business Intern 2018
- Job TypeFull Time
- QualificationBA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
- Job FieldInternships / Volunteering
About the Program
- Interns at Google bring questions and build answers.
- We offer a range of internships across EMEA and durations and start dates vary according to a project and location.
- Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and our recruitment team will determine where you fit best based on your resume.
Business Internships are Typically Offered in the following Business Areas:
GMS Sales and Operations: When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Marketing Solutions (GMS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the “human face” of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. Together, we create and implement business plans broadly for every type of businesses.
Large Customer Sales: Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We’re uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google’s broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Responsibilities and detailed projects will be determined based on your educational background, interest and skills.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program and maintaining student status throughout the internship.
- Priority is given to students graduating end of 2018 or in 2019 so please include your graduation date on your resume.
- Returning to education on a full-time basis upon completing the internship.
- Ability to commit to a minimum of 10 weeks and up to 6 months at Google.
- Previous internship experience in Sales, Advertising, Consulting, Analysis, Customer Service, Marketing or related fields.
- Duration and start date of internship vary depending on the position.
- By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the some other locations.
- Our team will review applications on a rolling basis.
- All hiring will be complete by the end of May 2018. Thank you for your patience while we consider your application.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified should click here to apply online