2017 GraceCo Limited Graduate Trainee Program
GraceCo Limited is a Food Processing and Manufacturing company with specialty in consumer goods and the production of input for bakers and the confectionery industries. Graceco is a leader in confectioneries and bakers’ items. Our success is powered by our world-class team of highly engaged and committed staff.
At Graceco you will have the opportunity to thrive in a fast-paced, strategic environment where bold, innovative thinking isn’t just welcomed, it’s encouraged. Across all functions, we relish the opportunity to help our people fulfil their potential. Our rapid expanding business means plenty of opportunities to step into the spotlight and acquire life time experience.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Location: Alagbado, Lagos
Working Hours: Normally between 7:30am-5pm Mondays to Fridays and 8:30am to 3pm on Saturdays
- The Graduate Trainee Engineer Program will run for 12 months and upon completion, successful applicants will be assigned a role in our maintenance department.
- Work in different departments to gain perspective and experience.
- Apply academic learning to the workplace environment.
- Participate in project teams to achieve work outcomes.
- Work with and through management to develop and implement actions that protect company assets and profitability.
- Work with other managers to plan and direct the work of the organization.
- Maintains confidentiality of information ensuring that top secret ideas are accorded the confidentiality they deserve.
- Learning staff functions, management view points, company policies, practices and operations which are significant in the proper functioning of the organization in the corporate world.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply online