Kranite Nigeria Limited commits itself to becoming an international company and a major supplier and designer of Architectural hardwares in Nigeria. The company is best sourced for wide range of activities related to Stainless Steel Railings; Aluminum Railings; Burglary Proof; Stone Coated Roof; Office Partitions; Shower Cubicles; Furniture & Fittings. Our success is driven by our people and their commitment to get results the right way by operating responsibly, executing with excellence, applying innovative technology and capturing new opportunities for profitable and sustainable growth.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Commercial Construction Assistant
Job Type: Entry-level
- A Construction Assistant is an entry level support position in operations.
- This administrative position will help with a myriad of tasks to assist project managers to successfully complete projects and assignments.
- This includes, but is not limited to, organizing project documentation, preparing meeting packages and pricing packages, information distribution with subs and project team members, and operation and maintenance manuals.
- The Construction Assistant reports directly to the Project Manager.
- Required to communicate daily with the Project Management staff, subcontractors, vendors and clients
- Ensure effective communication, consistent quality of work products, and timely delivery of documentation is required.
- Communication must be clear, concise, and professional with style tailored appropriately to the audience.
- Four-year degree from an accredited University is preferred.
- Prior experience with a professional organization with a proven track record of accountability, professionalism, and organization skills is preferred
- Self-motivated and proactive – takes initiative and seeks responsibility
- Experience with word, excel and other Microsoft based software
- Software proficiency – able to adapt to and learn how to use sector, project and specific software systems.
- Integrity – behaves consistently with the Kranite Way in all matters
- Self-development – seeks continuous improvement of knowledge and abilities
- Teamwork and Collaboration – is able to work collaboratively with people of various backgrounds and styles
- Customer service oriented, committed to going beyond the “normal” call of duty
- Ability to recognize the Kranite Way and implement Kranite philosophy.
Application Closing Date
20th November, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should click here to apply online