Seamfix Nigeria Limited is a software company that builds application software and middleware solutions for businesses, governments and institutions. Our corporate slogan is “value innovation powered by technology”. We conduct business by innovating value, empowering our customers to exploit such values through technology, measuring the results and benefits of value to the customer and keeping a smile on their faces!
We build solutions for sectors such as telecommunications, energy, retail and service businesses, universities & colleges, schools, health sector and governments. Our software solutions can be classified into two; application software and middleware solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Copywriter
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- The copywriter will write winning copies. Copies that communicate clearly through any medium and ultimately achieve whatever the communication intent was, either to inform or ultimately sell.
- He/She must have a very good command of English Grammar, must be versed, and highly articulate.
- The copywriter will focus on presenting the company in the best light possible, have a growing knowledge of our products and offerings, discovering and communicating USPs.
- He/She will be responsible to write clear and concise copy for ads, publications, our website or for PR efforts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide compelling copy and work with the team (marketing and graphics) in delivering high quality sales/marketing content across all our brand touchpoints.
- Keep abreast with trends, key into and spin trends towards promoting our product/company brand.
- Spinning negative media on Seamfix or its product into promoting our brands
- Any other responsibilities as maybe assigned by your line manager.
- 1st Class or 2nd Class Upper Degree in a related discipline from a reputable university
- 1-3 years as a Social Media/Communications Specialist
- Proven experience as a copywriter
- Good interpersonal relationship skills
- Ability to plan and prioritize optimally
- Abreast with current trends
- Team player
- Goal oriented
- Ability to work under pressure
- Technology and Market savvy
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online