Sansvid M. International – Established in 2009, Sansvid M. International has partnered with international organizations and institutions to add value to many professionals,develop effective project teams that will tailor and deliver quality solutions that bring about the desired change in an organization.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Sales Representative
Location: Sango Ota, Ogun
- Identify market opportunities and position the company to take advantage of such opportunities
- Work with customers to find what they want, create solutions and ensure a smooth sales process
- Work to find new sales leads, telesales for new clients
- Develop new market opportunities for additional product volumes coming from current and future operating areas
- Develop and implement the company’s business development strategies
- Communicating with our existing clients while developing new relationships to grow the company’s revenue.
- Participate in industry forums, client discussions, and conferences as a representative of the organization.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals
- Must be willing to travel for official assignment
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion and make reasoned judgments in a timely fashion.
- Professional Qualifications is an added advantage.
- Sales Experience: 1-5 years
Customer Service Skills:
- The customer is always right.
- You will need to be able speak in a friendly way to customers and potential customers, listening to their needs and helping communicate options for them.
- You will need to speak to customers about a product’s different features, and answer any questions they might have.
- You might have to work long hours, nights or weekends.
- Not every customer is going to be a sale.
- Being able to bounce back if you lose a sale will be key for this job.
Very attractive with Commissions & Insurance.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply online