The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
Finance & Admin Officer
- Processing of vouchers payment.
- Preparation of Quarterly invoices to all SBU’S.
- Posting of all vouchers payment on SAP.
- Creating asset number for documents.
- Preparation of monthly withholding tax/VAT
- Filling of all vouchers payment.
- Handling of Dancom petty cash.
- Booking of vendor invoices on SAP.
- Raising of Cheque Requisition.
- Signing of Cheque Requisition Audit approval
- Approval’s from authorized signatories.
- B.Sc in Accounting/Economics/Finance/Statistics.
- 1 – 3 Years Experience in Accounting, Book Keeping & Finance.
- ICAN is an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified should click here to apply online