Graduate Finance Assistant at Medecins Du Monde
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business or comparable Degree.
- One year experience in a similar role
- Fluent in English
- Experience with INGO required.
- Experience with Saga will be an asset
Application Closing Date
22nd December, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their two page Curriculum Vitae; three work-related references; a one page Cover Letter, explaining how your skills and experience match the job requirements stated above, (If possible, please send all the above in one document – MS Word or PDF) to: email@example.com Also, write the Job Title and your name in the subject line.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- We are unable to accept phone calls.
- We’ll pay attention only to the complete files in English.
- Our process of selection include some written tests and oral interviews.
- Please notice that if you have not heard from MdM within 2 weeks, you should presume you were not short listed for this position. However, MdM thanks you for your interest and encourages you to apply for other openings where your skills and experience match.
- MdM stands up for the integration of people living with disabilities and fights against discrimination.