Creative Associates International is a dynamic, fast-growing global development firm that specializes in education, economic growth, democratic development and post-crisis stabilization. Based in Washington, D.C., Creative has a field presence in more than 25 countries with a strong client portfolio that includes the U.S. Agency for International Development and the State Department, among others. Since its founding in 1977, Creative has earned a solid reputation among its clients and is well-regarded by competitors and partners alike.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR & Admin Officer (Local Nationals)
Location: Damaturu, Yobe
- The North East Nigeria Transition to Development program (NENTAD) aims to deliver an effective response to the basic needs of vulnerable people impacted by the crisis in the north east of Nigeria.
- The Education in Emergencies component of NENTAD will focus on addressing immediate needs by providing education support to conflict affected children and adolescents, while contributing to the learning on what is needed to support early recovery and transition to development.
- In order to achieve this output, we will support up to two projects that include well-targeted, innovative, and results-oriented activities.
The HR & Admin Officer will manage, develop, and administer policies and programs covering several of the following:
- Recruitment, wage and salary administration, training, employee relations, and benefits.
- H/She will work closely with the Education Team Leader to develop plans and strategies to meet organizational requirements and ensure the program policies and practices comply with applicable laws and regulations.
Reporting & Supervision:
- The position reports to the Education Team Leader and supervises the Logistics & Admin Assistant. The HR & Admin Officer will liaise regularly with the Regional HR Operations Manager on related project and corporate HR matters.
- Manage HR office operations ensuring compliance with Creative and client HR rules and regulations.
- Lead/coordinate the full-cycle recruitment process including finalization of job descriptions, advertisement of vacancies, review of applicants, scheduling and conducting interviews alongside project senior management, checking candidate references, and collecting new hire documents.
- Onboarding/orientation of new project hires.
- Manage employee benefits enrollment and ensure all inquiries and challenges faced by employees regarding their insurances are handled.
- Coordinate the performance evaluation process.
- Provide information and advice to project staff regarding HR policies and procedure.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested applicants should click here to apply online