Accrete Petroleum Limited – We are a petroleum engineering consultancy that provides fit for purpose technical solutions to address numerous production objectives. Working closely with partners, we strive to deliver robust engineering solutions that provide value for our clients. Our services range from Digital oil field and Hydrocarbon Allocation software solutions to field engineering services such as Wireline and slickline services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hydrocarbon Accounting Software Analyst
- Configure the Hydrocarbon Accounting System to meet clients’ specifications and objectives
- Build allocation rules in the system based on documentation from asset team
- Coordinate with Test Manager on the testing track for the configured Hydrocarbon Accounting System
- Ensure that architecture blueprints are maintained to properly reflect the as-built condition
- Bachelor’s degree in any relevant Engineering courses, Physical Science or Mathematics with minimum of 2.1
- Master’s degree in Engineering is an added advantage.
- Not more than 27 years old by 31st December 2017
- Upstream Oil & Gas domain experience
- Creating and administering databases using Microsoft SQL Server;
- Writing SQL queries to extract data from Microsoft SQL Server databases
- Creating and maintaining spreadsheets using Microsoft Excel.
- Creating report templates using Microsoft SQL Reporting Server
- Good understanding of the Hydrocarbon Management business process from the reservoir through operations to export.
How To Apply
Qualified and Interested Applicants should click here to submit their CV