We require qualified candidates to fill the role below:
Job Title: Internal Control Officer
- The Internal Control Officer assists in carrying out given tasks towards achieving the purpose and objective of the business. Successful candidates will have the opportunity of an exciting career path that can lead to higher positions.
- Ensure reliability and sufficiency of the financial and management information generated and reported by the Accounts Officers
- Investigate issues relating to sales, returns/exchange and discrepancies of merchandise and ensure compliance to related policies
- Ensure compliance to organisational policies and procedures
- Ensure the accuracy of the inventory data base of the company as a whole
- Ensure there are duly authorized documentary approvals for every transaction
- Carry out audit checks across the company’s outlets
- Bachelor’s degree or HND in Accounting or other related courses
- 1-3years experience in Internal Control and audit
- Strong proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to handle people, processes and products
- Attention to details
- Sound analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Effective communications skills
- Good problem solving and decision making skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com