SD Capital Resources Limited is a company that evolved from the fast paced and dynamic business environment, impelled with desire to develop capital resources for ground breaking results in organizations.
We believe in people and their unique abilities, and strive to harness, develop, and maintain these abilities for the achievement of organizational goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Intern
- We are looking for an intern to provide legal administrative support in Legal Advisory, Company Secretarial, employment and immigration services.
- Such candidate must be a focused, efficient, result-oriented individual with strong leadership personality and communication skills.
- He/She will be expected to directly lead large and medium sized company secretarial engagements.
- The intern will provide research and administrative support in the following tasks:
- Filing of Returns, maintenance of corporate records of the entities at the appropriate registry
- Corporate Secretarial duties and maintenance of statutory books and records
- Incorporation and management of corporate affairs of new companies being set up.
- Research support to ensure compliance in the areas of Commercial Law.
- Drafting of briefs reviews and company agreements.
- Advisory support for internal queries of a legal nature and research support for counseling services.
- Legal commentaries on agreements.
- Identify legal implications of transactions.
- Conduct Research and Legal inquiries.
- Advisory support on effects of and compliance with legislation.
- Provide administrative support for market entry advisory services to incoming clients.
- Must possess a Bachelor of Laws (LLB) (Second Class Upper degree) from a reputable university and BL.
- Must possess a minimum of 1 year experience (post call to bar) in corporate practice with knowledge of corporate governance, company secretarial and compliance services, employment & immigration law.
- Good communication skills.
- Basic understanding in Employment & Immigration law.
- Must be disciplined in delivering tasks within deadlines.
- Must possess good research and report writing skills.
Application Closing Date
29th September, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should