GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Talent Acquisition Intern
Ref Id: 3108323
Job Function: Human Resources
Business Segment: Corporate Human Resources
- To provide professional & proactive administration support to the GE Talent Recruitment team as part of the Sub Saharan Talent Acquisition organization. GE SSA interns will receive many benefits including: Challenging work assignments; Exposure to a multinational company; Developmental feedback ; Opportunities to network with Leaders and other interns.
- Develop a strong working relationship with the GE Talent Recruitment and HR community through timely and accurate administration of recruitment processes, ensuring effective communication.
- Posting roles to various internal and external channels, interview scheduling and travel reimbursement management, assistance in managing requisitions through the hiring process and offer letters/contracts.
- Maintaining recruitment applicant tracking system, ensuring highest standards of accuracy and compliance.
- Meeting the core KPI’s of quality & accuracy measures, timeliness of work, positive feedback from internal stakeholders and candidates.
- NYSC graduates with successful completion of their NYSC programme in a GE Nigeria business (Nigeria roles)
- Academic excellence in Engineering, Legal, Social Sciences or IT competency
- Proficiency in French/Portuguese an advantage
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in the role’s location
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply online