WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
Recruitment Consultant (Trainee)
Job No: WTSOA24846
Type of Employment: Permanent
- To improve annually the “starters over requirements” ratio, by managing Company’s recruitment efforts in support of Company’s Business Managers (BM)/Business Development Managers (BDM)/ Account Managers (AM), with the combined goal of enhancing the company’s overall (long term and short term) performance (robust profitability together with growth).
- To identify and attract candidate CV’s for typical Company’s field staff positions and to build up and update the WTS CV database.
- To analyze Customer requirements, identify suitably qualified candidates(via cold calling, database searches,online advertisement, referrals, networking) for the BD/BDM’s consideration and to jointly agree on the candidate to be proposed to the customer.
- To secure high quality deliver standards in line with the targets set per annum by the Business Managers.
- First Degree or Higher National Diploma in any numerate discipline
- Candidates must not be more than 30 years of age.
- Experience in Oil & Gas will be an added advantage.
- Strong analytical and computer skills;
- Strong communication and negotiating skills;
- Self driven, dedicated, resourceful, flexible and pro-active;
- Fluent in English language.
Method of Application