Graduate Trainee Recruitment At KPMG Nigeria 2017: Apply Here
- Accounting graduates, who are currently serving in Lagos or have been mobilized to serve in Lagos
- Have completed youth service (NYSC) and are interested in taking this route towards becoming ACA qualified
- Non accounting graduates are also eligible, but must have passed at least 2 papers at ICAN skills level
- Minimum of 2.1 (second class upper) at first degree
- Minimum of five credits at O’level (to include Mathematics & English), obtained at ONE sitting
- Age must be less than 25 years
- Should not have written the KPMG graduate aptitude test previously
- Eligible applicants will be contacted to take the KPMG Graduate Aptitude test and a Situational judgment test.
- Participants at the academy will undergo intensive lectures on a weekly basis, before they take any of their ICAN exams.
- They will also have opportunity for skeletal work exposures when necessary.
- Eligible applicants will be contacted to take the KPMG Graduate Aptitude test and a situational judgment test.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Click here to apply online