Guinness Graduate Trainee 2018
Guinness Nigeria Plc is a major market for Diageo: Guinness Nigeria operates in the unique and fast growing alcohol industry of over 15mhl beer potential. It is the only company that does Total Beverage Alcohol (TBA) in Nigeria. It’s an on trade dominated market but with a fast growing off trade channel.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Intern (East Region)
Location: Ogba Brewery, Lagos
Level: 3rd Party Employee
Reports To: Territory Manager
Type of Job: Non-Employee
Business and Role Context
- Diageo’s vision is to become the best performing most trusted and respected Consumer Goods company in every market we operate. Our goal is to be ‘winning at the moment of choice’. This along with putting the consumer at the heart of everything we do, will deliver sustained, mutual growth for our brands, categories, customers and partners
- A key contributor to the success of the GNPLC strategic plan is an effective & efficient field sales team developed to demonstrating industry leadership in both volume driving & brand building.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Graduate, not more than 1 year post NYSC
- High level awareness of the application of Health & Safety Standards
- Good communication skills – written and verbal
- Good IT skills
- High degree of integrity
- Good interpersonal skills
- Geographically mobile.
- Healthy and physically fit.
- Experienced driver with valid license
- The role is 100% field based and in a defined geographical area
- Will be required to work some nights
- Some travel to Divisional.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online