ipNX Nigeria Limited is an integrated info-communications company focused on providing every person, every home and every business in Nigeria with world-class information, communication and entertainment services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Corporate Sales
Job ID: 30
Location: Any City, Nigeria
Department: Network Services Divison
Function: Business Development
Reporting to: Head, Network Services Division
Travel Frequency: Rarely
Purpose of the Job
- The Head, Corporate Sales is responsible for managing our strategic accounts, key accounts and the territory accounts.
- The Head, Corporate Sales protects revenue, secures new revenue within ipNX’s existing clients’ portfolio as well as seeking / hunting out new corporate clients & businesses.
- The role ensures an excellent client experience / service delivery satisfaction at all times and works in collaboration with all teams to ensure smooth transition of accounts into the business.
- The Head, Corporate Sales, is responsible for all corporate accounts and must be the most trusted source of information for all corporate customers.
Expected Key Results:
- Achieve set revenue growth.
- Deliver an excellent client experience at all times, ensuring client needs are met or exceeded.
- Work closely with business development team, sharing knowledge, discussing ideas and helping the team to achieve targets.
- Ensures compliance with ipNX values, policies and standards, and ensures compliance will all local statutory requirements.
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills
- B.Sc in Engineering / Computer Science / Marketing / Sales / related disciplines
- Understanding communications Network, Experience in a b2b, B2C sales environment; consistent track record of success in achieving product effectiveness and customer experience targets. Demonstrates a high level of organization and quality with Multitasks efficiency & priority setting.
- Good Microsoft office suite competence, CRM competence, including Visio
- Exemplary communication skills – both face to face and over the telephone. Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of an organization.
- At least 6 years’ experience within the telecoms space; knowledge of the market, competitor behavior and strategy, including related product dynamics and product management
- Must demonstrate interpersonal capabilities
- Customer Focused
- Understanding of Strategic Accounts
- Action oriented
- Result Driven
- Cultivate Innovation
- Ability to optimize work processes
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online